- Wash your hands with soap and water.
- Wash the treated area with the provided cleanser & water.
- Rinse with water.
- Dry with a clean paper or cloth towel.
- Apply a thin layer of the provided ointment to the area.
What to Avoid Days 0-10:
- Sweating, Swimming, Working Out
- Saunas, Steam Rooms, Hot Baths/Showers
- Direct Sunlight, Suntanning, Spray Tanning
- Retinols, AHAs, BHAs
- Excessive Drinking or Smoking
- Makeup, SPF, Lotions, Moisturizers on or around the area. (The rhyme to remember is, “Eyes and below, good to go.”
- Touching, Picking, or Scratching
Avoid for 30 Days:
Please no lasers, chemical peels, microneedling, or other facial or skin services for 30 days.