IMMEDIATELY AFTER PEEL (DAY 1)
- Your esthetician finished you with Sorella products meant to be left on the skin for at least 4-6 hours. You may wash your face the evening of your treatment, or you can go to bed and start your post-peel product the following morning.
- It is recommended (but not mandatory) to avoid makeup use on the day of the treatment to allow the skin to normalize
- Only use the products suggested by your esthetician
DAYS 2-14 OR UNTIL YOUR SKIN IS FULLY HEALED
- Keep your skin CLEAN, COOL, and CALM
- Use recommended home care products and regimens as directed by your esthetician.
- Avoid sun exposure
- Avoid raising your internal body temperature
- Avoid excessive perspiration
- No excessive exfoliation
- Avoid chlorine
- CO NOT pick or pull at the loose skin
- Avoid waxing/hair removal until skin is fully healed (approximately 14 days)
- Treat your skin delicately and avoid any treatments unless suggested by your esthetician.